mx records cmd windows command line
To use NSLOOKUP to view MX records:
- Open a command prompt.
- Type “nslookup” then press Enter.You will see the following:Default Server: <FQDN of your server>
Address: <server IP address>
- Type “set type=mx” then press Enter.
- Type the domain name that you want to look up, then press Enter.The MX records of that domain will appear.
Remove clean MBR Partition Table via CMD command Prompt
To run Diskpart, you need to first open Command Prompt. Press Windows + R key combination to start Run box. This will take delete internal hard disk MBR partition for example.
- Type “diskpart” in Run box and press Enter. Please run CMD as administrator.
- Type “list disk”
- Type “select disk X”. X is the disk number you want to convert.
- Type “clean”. This will delete all partitions or volumes on the disk.
- Type “convert gpt”.
- Type “exit” to exit the Command Prompt